Prep time: 2 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
Total time: 22 mins
- Russet Potatoes (you could buy baking potatoes for the bigger ones if you want)
- a microwave
- any toppings you want for you baked potatoes
- Wash potatoes thoroughly.
- Poke them with a fork a few times (this is optional, but make me feel better) 😉
- Place in the microwave – no container needed. I put them on a paper towel, but you don’t have to.
- Cook on high for about 10 minutes.
- Flip each potato (careful it will be hot)
- Cook on high for another 10 minutes.
- They should feel soft to touch when they are done. 20 minutes was plenty with 4 big ones we had. You may need to increase or decrease time a little depending on how many potatoes you are cooking.