- 1 (10 inch) tortilla
- 1/2 cup cheese such and cheddar and/or jack, shredded
- 1/2 cup caramelized corn and black beans, warm
- 2 tablespoons roasted zucchini salsa
- roasted poblano crema to taste
- Place the tortilla in the pan, sprinkle half of the cheese over half of the tortilla, top with the caramelized corn and black beans, roasted zucchini salsa and the remaining cheese.
- Fold the tortilla in half covering the filling and cook until the quesadilla is golden brown on both sides and the cheese is melted, about 2-4 minutes per side.
- Serve the quesadillas with more roasted zucchini salsa and roasted poblano crema for dipping.