This is probably the fastest, yummiest fritters you can make. Sanju comes home from work and he loves to have fritters in the evening.Starting from falalfels , hashbrowns, patties- he loves them all. This is his favorite. It’s very very simple and unbelievably fluffy & soft without baking powder.
- Zucchini -1 large/2 medium- grated
- Chickpeas-1 can rinsed well with water,Pat them dry. Add them to a pan and saute for 5 mins and mash with potato masher.
- Chickpea flour-2 Tbsp
- Brown rice flour-2 Tbsp (more if it feels watery)
- Nutritional yeast-1 heaped Tbsp
- Salt-to taste
- Chili powder/Paprika-to taste
- Garlic-1 clove-grated
- Onion-1/4 red onion-very finely chopped
- Coconut oil-for pan frying
- Add salt to grated zucchini-toss them well. Let it stay for 10 mins-squeeze the water out and add them to a salad bowl
- Add mashed chickpeas, chickpea flour, brown rice flour, nutritional yeast, paprika, garlic, onion and mix them all.
- Form patties and pan roast in coconut oil- Yummy fritters ready to eat
- Serve with lemon juice squeezed on top <3. Or you could add some lemon juice to the batter and make fritters (my mum usually reckons-cooking something with lemon juice is not healthy- No proof to back it up)