- 1 1/4 cups shredded Mexican Blend cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 (6-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can BUSH’S® Black Beans, drained
- 1/2 cup salsa, mild or spicy
- 2 ounces canned chopped green chiles
- 2 ounces pulled chicken
- Heat oven to 350°F. Mix half the Mexican Blend cheese with the Monterey Jack cheese in a bowl; set aside.
- Brush a baking sheet with 1 tablespoon of the oil and arrange tortillas in a single layer. Puncture each tortilla a few times with a fork. Sprinkle remaining Cheddar cheese evenly over 4 of the tortillas, then cover each with a remaining tortilla. Bake 5-6 minutes or until browned slightly.
- While tortillas bake, heat remaining oil in a skillet and cook onions until browned. Add beans and partially mash with a potato masher or the back of a fork.
- Remove tortilla pizzas from oven and top each with bean mixture, spreading evenly. Top with salsa, green chiles, pulled chicken and cheese mixture.
- Return to oven. Bake until cheese melts, about 10-20 minutes.