- 2 large russet potatoes
- 1/2 cup Earth Balance® Unsweetened Soymilk
- 1/2 cup shredded vegan cheese
- 1/4 cup vegan sour cream
- 2 tablespoons Earth Balance® Natural Buttery Spread
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- ground paprika
- chopped fresh chives
1. Scrub potatoes and pierce each with a fork 6-8 times.
2. Place potatoes on a microwave-safe dish and microwave on high for 10 minutes, or until tender.
3. Remove from microwave and allow to cool for approximately 10-15 minutes, or until cool enough to handle.
4. Cut each potato in half and scoop out flesh, leaving a shell that is approximately 1/4-inch thick.
5. Place flesh of potatoes in a large deep-sided bowl along with soy milk, cheese, sour cream, butter, salt and pepper, and blend with a hand mixer until smooth.
6. Spoon blended mixture into potato shells, and place in microwave, cooking an additional 60-90 seconds on high, or until heated through.
7. Sprinkle with paprika and chives and serve.