- 6 Large Multi Colored Bell Peppers, SLiced in half lengthwise, seeds and ribs removed
- 4 TBS Butter
- 1 Large Red Onion, Small Dice
- 1 Medium Yellow Zucchini, Small Dice
- 1 Medium Green Zucchini, Small Dice
- 2 Cups Fresh Corn Kernels cut from Cob, can use frozen Corn thawed
- 1 Medium Tomato, Small Dice
- 1 Large Pinch Salt
- 1 Large Pinch Pepper
- 4 Cloves Garlic, crushed and minced
- 1/4 Cup Basil, Cut into ribbons
- 1/2 Cup Italian Seasoned Bread Crumbs
- 1/2 Cup Parmesan Cheese
- 2 TBS Additional Butter, Melted
- Prepare the peppers by slicing and removing seeds and ribs. Rub with Olive Oil
- To prepare the stuffing, in a large saute skillet, add the Red onion and Zucchini. Saute over medium high heat until onions begin to turn translucent.
- Add the Corn, Tomatoes, Salt, Pepper and Garlic and saute for an additional 2 minutes.
- Add the Basil, Bread Crumbs and Parmesan Cheese. Remove from heat and stir to mix.
- Scoop about 1 cup of the stuffing into each of the Pepper halves. Sprinkle additional bread crumbs over the top of each and drizzle with a bit of butter
- Grill over indirect heat (Coals pushed to one side, peppers above the part without coals, or on a gas grill, the burner(s) under the peppers turned off and the burners further away turned to high.
- Close the grill and grill for about 30 minutes until the peppers have softened. and slightly charring on the edges.
- Serve HOT and ENJOY!