1/2 cup pure honey
1/2 cup almond butter
3 cups Honey Nut Cheerios
- In a small saucepan, melt honey and almond butter, stirring constantly so it doesn’t burn.
- Once it’s completely melty and pour-able, pour mixture over the cheerios in a large bowl. Mix well until the cheerios are covered.
- With damp hands so they don’t stick to the cereal mixture, grab a golf-ball-sized amount and roll while pressing together into a ball form. Place on a baking sheet.
- Repeat for the remaining treats. Place in the refrigerator and cool for at least 30 minutes before serving.
- Store in air-tight bag or container.