1 pound of sliced fresh or frozen strawberries
3 tablespoons of orange juice or…1 heaping tablespoon of orange juice concentrate or the juice of a nice orange!
1 tablespoon of fresh lime or lemon juice (use your favorite)
1/4 cup of sugar (totally optional)
strawberry slices to add after the pops are poured (totally optional)
1/3 cup of your favorite rum (totally optional)
1. Combine all the ingredients above except the rum and strawberry slices in your blender until completely smooth.
2. Add the rum and pulse.
3. Pour the mixture into your molds and add a slice or two if you would like.
4. Allow the pops to set for about an hour and then put your pop sticks in.
5. Freeze for at least 8 hours.
6. Place in warm water for approximately 20 seconds to loosen the pops and serve!
7. You can place them in freezer bags for a snack or treat any time.
Don’t forget you can use little paper cups as your mold and then just peel off the paper…they work great!!!!