- 4 cups whole fat coconut milk yogurt
- 2 avocados, peeled, pitted and diced
- 4 tablespoons fresh lime juice (about 2 limes)
- 1/4-cup packed fresh cilantro or parsley
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Himalayan or sea salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- Combine all ingredients in your blender and blend until smooth. If consistency is too thick, add one more tablespoon olive oil.
- Taste for seasoning and adjust accordingly.
- Note: Store in an airtight container and keep in the fridge. Dressing is good for up to 1 week.